Get Rebate Gamo Silent Cat air rifle

Gamo Silent Cat air rifle




Show Price



I did have some concerns after checking out a few of the previous testimonials prior to buying the unit. After using the unit now for some time I can say I have actually had zero issues and the unit has done flawless. We just bought this Gamo Silent Cat air rifle, using the discount and the cost-free shipping. Made it the best rate on the internet when we bought it initially of this month.



Great gun for the money! Quiet, wont break sound barrier.
The make of this gun is very solid and it does not remind me of a red rider as most air guns do. I am satified with the purchase of the .22. Just to clarify there is a .177 and a .22 model, both are air guns but the .22 is a heavier pellet for small game. You must select the model you want from the drop down or you will get a .177 by default. The fastest pellet you can get is the PBA platinum which average 1063fps on the .22. You will not have to worry about breaking the sound barrier as a previous buyer mentioned, you would have to get to 1116fps to hear the loud crack so this model is nice for residential pest control.



Gamo Silent Cat air rifle Explanation



1200 fps with PBA ammo, 1000 fps with lead pellets. Includes 4x32 scope & rings...



Gamo Silent Cat air rifle Features



  • caliber: 0.177
  • velocity: 1200.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: One year limited warranty
  • Skeleton Stock & 4x32 scope!



This product has made me and my family so very excited. I really like Gamo Silent Cat air rifle very much, this is perfect for me. And would be flawless for someone like me, I absolutely like it. If you are seeking a Rifles, so i highly suggested this item to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in USA.


Gamo Silent Cat air rifle even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : I'd recommend it....
Over all this is a great product for what it is- A Pellet Gun. The Silent Cat .177 is a well constructed system, stock, and action. Out of the box with the iron sights (which are green/amber/green fiber optic) I was holding a nickel sized group at 15 yards with the Rocket PBA pellets that came with the gun. I had realistic expectations as far as the muzzle report goes, knowing the gun claims 1250fps and the speed of sound is 1115-1125fps. The Rocket PBA ammo (5.4 grains) cracks similar to a .22LR, you can also hear the "echo" as the pellet is traveling. The Rocket pellets (non PBA)are nearly twice as heavy (9.6 grains) and slower, therefor quieter. With the normal Rocket ammo I would compare the noise level to just quieter than a daisey ten pump pellet gun.

The stock is asthetically pleasing, but if you have man sized hands it can get uncomfortable putting pressure on the back of your thumb bone (not going to look up the name of that bone, lol). I'm 5'9" with a medium build...