Best Deal GAMO Spire Point .22 Caliber Master Point Pellets (Tin of 250)

GAMO Spire Point .22 Caliber Master Point Pellets (Tin of 250)




Show Price



Well, after doing a lot of research and checking out the reviews right here and in other places, I decided to buy GAMO Spire Point .22 Caliber Master Point Pellets (Tin of 250). Though I 'd have liked a much better warranty, I decided the features were attractive enough to try it. It is a lot of cash to throw away if it fails simply after the warranty. I am absolutely in love with this product. It is high quality product, wise features. I simply got it today, and I will update my testimonial later on if required.



Not worth it
The ammo is pretty cheaply made, there are very few rounds that actually shoot and aim correctly, the others spiral off in some random direction.

Not worth it.



GAMO Spire Point .22 Caliber Master Point Pellets (Tin of 250) Description



The aerodynamic design concentrates mass to give longer distances, the pointed tip increases the penetration for the best results on small game.



GAMO Spire Point .22 Caliber Master Point Pellets (Tin of 250) Features



  • .22 CAL Lead Ammo
  • Greater expansion
  • 16.2 grain



This product has made me and my family so very satisfied. I really like GAMO Spire Point .22 Caliber Master Point Pellets (Tin of 250) very much, it is best for me. And would be accomplish for someone like me, I absolutely like it. If you are looking for a Air Gun Pellets, so i highly advised this hot item to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


GAMO Spire Point .22 Caliber Master Point Pellets (Tin of 250) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Junk
I shoot a very accurate RWS 48 these pellets group about 3 inches at 50 ft. Totally unacceptable. I would not recomend this product.