GAMO PBA Platinum Pellets .177 Caliber Pellets (100 Count Blister Pack) Best Offers

GAMO PBA Platinum Pellets .177 Caliber Pellets (100 Count Blister Pack)




Show Price



Well, after doing a bunch of research and reading the testimonials here and in other places, I chose to buy GAMO PBA Platinum Pellets .177 Caliber Pellets (100 Count Blister Pack). Though I 'd have chosen a much better guarantee, I decided the functions were attractive enough to attempt it. It is a bunch of cash to get rid of if it falls short simply after the warranty. I am completely in love with this item. It is high quality product, wise attributes. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my review later on if required.



Very accurate, worth the money
I found these way more accurate than any other gamo pellets I tried (Hunter, Match, Magnum, Master, Red Fire)

My bone collector air rifle is much louder shooting these than any of the other pellets. Taken out many pests w/ these.

I intend to try the Gamo Raptors to see if they compare.

Rating it a 4 due to the fact that about 5 of the 50 I bought were faulty (molded wrong or bent etc)

- hope this helps



GAMO PBA Platinum Pellets .177 Caliber Pellets (100 Count Blister Pack) Details



New Platinum PBA uses enhanced non-lead alloy to generate velocities up to 30% faster than most lead pellets. Platinum PBA offers enhanced accuracy and maximum penetration for hunting use



GAMO PBA Platinum Pellets .177 Caliber Pellets (100 Count Blister Pack) Features



  • Generates velocities 30 percent faster than most lead pellets
  • Features enhanced accuracy
  • Comes with maximum penetration
  • Made of non-lead alloy



This product making me and my close friends so very fortunate. I really like GAMO PBA Platinum Pellets .177 Caliber Pellets (100 Count Blister Pack) very much, this is perfect for me. And would be perfect for someone like me, I really like it. If you are trying to find a Air Gun Pellets, so i highly recommended this item to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in United States.


GAMO PBA Platinum Pellets .177 Caliber Pellets (100 Count Blister Pack) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Don't waist your money!!
Gamo has horrible customer service! I have bought 3 packs of this pellet and every pack has at least 5-8 bad pellets. I e-mailed gamo twice and they didn't get back to me till I posted a commit on their website. They said that it was normal to have deformed pellets? Well when I pay 12.00 for 100ct pellets I don't think it's normal! I did a test on 5 different pellets and this one came in last on penetration test! I will not buy their junk anymore!