Promo Offer GAMO Red Laser Sight 650 with Weaver Rail Mount

GAMO Red Laser Sight 650 with Weaver Rail Mount




Show Price



Well, after doing a bunch of research and reading the reviews below and somewhere else, I chose to purchase GAMO Red Laser Sight 650 with Weaver Rail Mount. Though I 'd have preferred a much better warranty, I chose the functions were attractive enough to try it. It is a bunch of money to discard if it falls short just after the guarantee. I am totally in love with this product. It is high quality product, wise functions. I just got it today, and I will update my testimonial later if required.



Gamo people why?
I bought this laser, imposible to keep it targeted after two shots.
I've tried with two airguns, crosman 1377 and 357.
To gamo people, what is the point of make a laser very affordable if can not deliver the very basics?
To Gamo marketing team, you have to understand that the frustation of a consumer is the same with a 20 dollar bill as if a 1000 dollars.
It Is your brand which is compromised.
I knowmthis comment will not change anything but i have to say it.



GAMO Red Laser Sight 650 with Weaver Rail Mount Details



Improve your accuracy when hunting in lowlight and nighttime conditions.  All aluminum body, ambidextrous touch-sensitive pressure pads for quick acquisition and stealth.  For rifles of all calibers, adjustable windage and elevation, complete with weaver style base, and batteries.



GAMO Red Laser Sight 650 with Weaver Rail Mount Features



  • Black matte finish
  • 22 Rail and Weaver style mount
  • 50 yards visible range (indoors)
  • 100 yards visible range (outdoors)
  • 1 year limited warranty



This hot item making me and my family so very glad. I absolutely love GAMO Red Laser Sight 650 with Weaver Rail Mount very much, it is good for me. And would be perfect for someone like me, I absolutely like it. If you are searching for a Gun Scope Mounts, so i high recommended this item to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in United States of America.


GAMO Red Laser Sight 650 with Weaver Rail Mount even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Pay for what you get
Won't stay intact on any gun other than a BB. Don't have a paintball gun but not sure about that.