Gamo Spinner Target, 6 Spinners Big Discount

Gamo Spinner Target, 6 Spinners




Show Price



Well, after doing a lot of research and reading the testimonials right here and somewhere else, I decided to purchase Gamo Spinner Target, 6 Spinners. Though I 'd have preferred a much better guarantee, I chose the functions were appealing enough to try it. It is a great deal of money to get rid of if it fails simply after the warranty. I am completely in love with this item. It is high quality item, smart functions. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later on if needed.



Meant to do what it was made to do
I do wish the target was bigger myself, but it serves its purpose. I bought this target for my husband and he loved it and when I expressed how I thought it should be bigger, he stated that if you did make it bigger it wouldn't really be as much fun shooting at. I'd say that the product sits about a foot and half high and it's probably around 9 inches wide. My husband like it but then again he has grown up around guns all his life so targets like this are really not that big of a challenge. He did say it was meant for pellet guns though, but BB guns can use it just fine.



Gamo Spinner Target, 6 Spinners Details



Spinner targets 6 x 8 (width x height) additional 8 metal attachment included. 6 targets powder-coated, corrosion-resistant finish. Sturdy construction. Includes 12 orange bulls eye stickers and 6 balloons. 1 Year limited warranty for .177 pellet guns with muzzle velocities up to 1000 fps. Place targets at least 25 Yards from muzzle of gun.



Gamo Spinner Target, 6 Spinners Features



  • TARGETS, PELLET and BB TRAPS, RANGES



This hot product has made me and my close friends so very glad. I really like Gamo Spinner Target, 6 Spinners very much, this is perfect for me. And would be accomplish for someone like me, I really like it. If you are looking for a Targets, so i highly advised this product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States.


Gamo Spinner Target, 6 Spinners even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Perfect size well made
To quallify for Appleseed you need to be able to shoot 4 moa consistantly free hand, that is keeping within 1" ctc at 25 yards.
They recommend a minimum distance of 15 feet (not 150 feet). 15 feet is about right for me with a pistol.
I like to shoot at these free hand standing at 10 yards and from prone or kneeling at 25 yards. At these distances I can hit them with good consistancy and it is very satisfying watching them spin. This is all metal constrution. So far the most powerful rifle I have used with it delivers over 14 ft lbs energy this target shows no damage.

Air gun rifles usually have a maximum accurate range of about 50 yards, some will do a little better. At 50 yards from a rest I can still hit these with good consistancy.
If they where any bigger they would be no challenge.

Overall excellent design, well made, fun to shoot and cheap, what more could you ask