PT-80 Air Pistol .177 Cal 410 FPS SALE

PT-80 Air Pistol .177 Cal 410 FPS




Show Price



Well, after doing a lot of research and checking out the testimonials here and in other places, I decided to purchase PT-80 Air Pistol .177 Cal 410 FPS. Though I 'd have liked a better warranty, I decided the features were attractive enough to try it. It is a great deal of money to discard if it fails simply after the warranty. I am absolutely in love with this product. It is high quality item, wise features. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later if required.





PT-80 Air Pistol .177 Cal 410 FPS Explanation



The PT-80 is one of the sharpest CO2 pistols that you have ever seen. With this great looking pistol you can fire 8 pellets (Not BB's) as fast as you can pull the trigger. The barrel breaks in the back to expose a cylinder that can also be used with the PT-90. Mechanism: -Velocity: 410 feet per second -Semi-Automatic CO2 Pistol with 8 shots - Fires: 8 shots in 1.6 seconds -CO2 capacity: 80 Shots -Barrel: Precision Rifled Steel -Accuracy: 0.25" Groups at 10 yards (Center to Center) -Trigger: Double and Single action -Manual safety Sights: -Rear Sight: Adjustable for Windage -3 Dot position Aiming Specifications: -Weight: 1.2 lbs -Length: 7.2" -Ammunition: Any .177 Pellet -Caliber: .177 -Trigger Pull - Double Action: 9.46 lbs -Trigger Pull - Single Action: 9.24 lbs



PT-80 Air Pistol .177 Cal 410 FPS Features





This product making me and my close friends so very pleased. I really like PT-80 Air Pistol .177 Cal 410 FPS very much, it is cool for me. And would be flawless for someone like me, I absolutely like it. If you are seeking a , so i highly suggested this product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


PT-80 Air Pistol .177 Cal 410 FPS even better than expected - highly recommend!!!