Top Deals GAMO Flat Nose .22 Caliber Match Pellets (Tin of 250)

GAMO Flat Nose .22 Caliber Match Pellets (Tin of 250)




Show Price



I got this product about 5 days back and am extremely delighted with the item. I had an GAMO Flat Nose .22 Caliber Match Pellets (Tin of 250) and I would never purchase again. So far so good. Cannot be worse than the GAMO Flat Nose .22 Caliber Match Pellets (Tin of 250) Also if you registered it on line you got an additional 2 months warranty.



Good Pellet
This pellet worked well with the Benjamin 392. The only negative is that it was hard to load because of the flat head. I had to wiggle it around in order for it to load. But once loaded; it flies true!! A very good pellet. The free shipping is a plus since other online sellers want to charge over $5 just to ship one can to Hawaii.



GAMO Flat Nose .22 Caliber Match Pellets (Tin of 250) Description



This is a precision pellet. A relatively light weight and flat head that cuts targets cleanly makes this pellet tops for shooters wanting tight groups.



GAMO Flat Nose .22 Caliber Match Pellets (Tin of 250) Features



  • caliber: 0.22
  • quantity: 250 pellets



This product making me and my close friends so very fortunate. I absolutely like GAMO Flat Nose .22 Caliber Match Pellets (Tin of 250) very much, it is perfect for me. And would be accomplish for someone like me, I absolutely like it. If you are trying to find a BBs, so i high suggested this hot item to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in USA.


GAMO Flat Nose .22 Caliber Match Pellets (Tin of 250) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Gamo is ever good
I have used this pellet in my little air carbine, here in Brazil.This product is good and has little penetration comparade to example, to Gamo pro magnum on the same caliber.