Special Discount Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT .177 Caliber Air Rifle w/3-9x40 Scope

Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT .177 Caliber Air Rifle w/3-9x40 Scope




Show Price



Well, after doing a great deal of research and reading the testimonials here and elsewhere, I chose to buy Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT .177 Caliber Air Rifle w/3-9x40 Scope. Though I 'd have liked a much better guarantee, I decided the attributes were appealing enough to try it. It is a lot of money to toss away if it fails just after the guarantee. I am absolutely in love with this product. It is high quality product, wise attributes. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my review later on if required.



Not Worth The Money (Buy a Benjamin)
I am an avid gun shooter, and have several weapons that range from pistols to rifles. I am not a novice shooter as I've been shooting from an early age and am now in US Air Force. I was looking for an economical way to target shoot and control varmints when I realized pellet rifles could be a fun solution. My first pellet rifle which I recently purchased was the Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT .177. After many hours of research and comparing guns I thought the rifle was a good pick. I was wrong and I will tell you why. First off the gun did perform well for the first 300 rounds, after that the scope's wind-age (left to right) jumped out of its sighted position due to the rifles recoil. My guess is that its a cheap throwaway scope. Next the mount system is basically garbage. They should have taken points from Benjamin Trail NP XL line and copy their integrated weaver rail. I have not heard anything bad about their scopes or mount system. The problem with most Gamo rifles is that it is...



Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT .177 Caliber Air Rifle w/3-9x40 Scope Details



Gamo's original Whisper air rifle was an incredible rifle that just about took over the spring gun market. It's hard to believe they could improve it, but they did!The Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper is an engineering wonder because of Gamo's IGT gas spring. The Inert Gas Technology makes the Silent Stalker Whisper a superior hunting machine that performs reliably in any weather, under any condition and for years without any maintenance. Spring guns are notorious for not performing well in very cold weather. Guns with metal mainsprings have tar and lube on the springs. Tthe greases thicken when the temperature goes real low. A gas spring, on the other hand, needs no lube. Therefore, it won't have any of the problems experienced by springers.Besides the gas spring, Gamo's Silent Stalker Whisper has the same ND52 technology found in the rest of the Whisper series. ND52 is a noise dampening system that permanently fits on the muzzle and decreases the report (noise) by 52% over springers without the systemSpecifications: Caliber- .177 Velocity: 1300 FPS (w/PBA Ammo); 1100 w/ Lead Ammo Weight: 5.28 lbs Barrel Length:18.00" Overall Length: 43.80" Capacity: 1 round Cocking Effort:38 lbs. Barrel: Rifled Front Sight: Fiber Optic Rear Sight: Fiber Optic Scopeable: 11mm dovetail Trigger: Two-stage adjustable Apprx. Trigger Pull: 3.74 lbs Buttpad: Rubber Action: Break barrel Powerplant: Gas (nitrogen) Piston Safety: Automatic Features: IGT (Inert Gas Technology) gas spring ND52 noise dampener reduces the noise by 52%! Smoother shooting Fiber optic front & rear sights (fully adj. rear) No spring torque Tactical, all-weather stock No spring fatigue, even if you leave it cocked for hours Ambidextrous thumbhole stock Functions perfectly in cold weather Dual raised cheekpie



Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT .177 Caliber Air Rifle w/3-9x40 Scope Features



  • Caliber: .177, Velocity: 1200
  • Manufacturer: Gamo, Airgun Mechanism: Nitro Piston, Ammo Type: Pellets, Mag Capacity: 1 Round
  • Weight: 7.15 lbs, Fire Mode: Single Shot, Condition: New



This hot product has made me and my close friends so very fortunate. I really like Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT .177 Caliber Air Rifle w/3-9x40 Scope very much, this is good for me. And would be perfect for someone like me, I really love it. If you are looking for a Rifles, so i high suggested this product to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in United States.


Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper IGT .177 Caliber Air Rifle w/3-9x40 Scope even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Great air rifle but terrible scope rails
I purchased the .177 version, which has fewer reviews than the .22 version. In general, it is a great air rifle, very powerful, accurate. However, the design of its scope rails is terrible. With the attached base rail, it won't hold my 4-12X40 scope securely (I throw away the 3-9X40 scope came with the rifle). The scope works fine for a while after removing the base rail. I finally purchased BKL-260D7-MB scope mount to solve the scope mount issue.