GAMO Rocket DX .177 Caliber Air Rifle Big Discount

GAMO Rocket DX .177 Caliber Air Rifle




Show Price



I got this product about 7 days ago and am really happy with the product. I had an GAMO Rocket DX .177 Caliber Air Rifle and I would never purchase once again. Up until now so great. Can't be even worse than the GAMO Rocket DX .177 Caliber Air Rifle Also if you registered it on line you got an extra 2 months guarantee.



Great air rifle!!!
What an excellent air rifle. Just received my Gamo Rocket Dx today. It only took 7 pellets to sight it in, at 20 yards. My groups were within the diameter of a quarter. This is my first experience with a Gamo, an I couldn't be happier. My friend has a Beeman Elkhorn and my Gamo shoots allot tighter groups. The trigger pull is a little to hard out of the box, but after you adjust it (only took me 1 minute) deadly. I can't wait until I see some animals. GAME ON! I would recommend this air rifle to anyone looking for a great gun for around $200. I am shooting Gamo PBA Platinum pellets.



GAMO Rocket DX .177 Caliber Air Rifle Description



.177 caliber Air Rifle with a 4X32 Scope. Includes 50rds. of PBA Platinum Ammunition. The Rocket Air Rifle will ensure you hours of fun. Precision accuracy and a power plant that will push the PBA Platinum pellet 1250 fps!



GAMO Rocket DX .177 Caliber Air Rifle Features



  • Fluted, polymer jacketed rifled steel barrel
  • 4X32 Air Rifle Scope Included
  • Single cocking system
  • Non-Slip checkering on the grip and forearm
  • This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes



This item has made me and my close friends so very satisfied. I really love GAMO Rocket DX .177 Caliber Air Rifle very much, this is best for me. And would be perfect for someone like me, I absolutely like it. If you are searching for a Air Rifles, so i highly recommended this hot product to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


GAMO Rocket DX .177 Caliber Air Rifle even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Excellent Pellet Rifle
I could not possibly be happier with the gun. I have an RWS Diana 54 Air King and a Winchester 1000 air rifle as well. This gun shoots better than either of them as well as being lighter ans easier to cock. This rifle is extremely light compared to most with similar velocity. After shooting about 20 different pellets through this gun, I found that my old standby Beeman Crow Magnum Hollowpoint 8.8 grain pellets work best for most small game hunting (mainly rabbits, crows and starlings) with groups very consistent 1 to 1-1/2" groups at 40 yards. For a harder hitting pellet (I use these for raccoons and woodchucks), the Gamo Rocket pellet is superb with groups around 1-1/2" at 50 yards (the penetration on these is too good for smaller game such as rabbits and the pellets will go right through with little expansion). For longer distance, the only PBA pellet that I could get decent performance out of was the PBA Raptor Gold with groups consistently 2" at 75 yards (be prepared for a...