Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) Top Deals

Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines)




Show Price



Well, after doing a bunch of research and reviewing the testimonials right here and in other places, I decided to purchase Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines). Though I 'd have chosen a much better guarantee, I chose the features were attractive enough to try it. It is a bunch of money to discard if it fails just after the warranty. I am totally in love with this item. It is high quality product, clever attributes. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my review later on if required.



Great clips
This clip system is by far the most convenient of any pellet gun clip system I have ever used. These extra clips are very handy. They are great to have for your quick loading P-25 or P-85 Gamo pistol. I find that I can get about 3 clips in on a single CO2 cartridge before needing a new one. The last clips worth of shots are a bit weak, so 2 clips worth if you really need the FPS for your activity. I would not buy more than 2 extra clips for your pistol as you will need to reload CO2 after 2-3 clips anyways.



Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) Details



Keep extra 16 shot magazines on hand for fast reload!



Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) Features



  • 2 Mags per package
  • 16 Round capacity



This hot product has made me and my close friends so very glad. I absolutely love Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) very much, it is good for me. And would be accomplish for someone like me, I really love it. If you are seeking a Ammunition & Magazine Pouches, so i highly suggested this hot product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States.


Gamo P-25/PT-85 Magazine Pack (2 magazines) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Fun
These clips work just as good as the original ones. Its nice not to have to stop shooting right away after 16 shots. 3 clips burn about a half of co2.