Gamo 6110065854 Zmb Air Rlf W/ 4 SALE

Gamo 6110065854 Zmb Air Rlf W/ 4




Show Price



I did have some issues after checking out a few of the prior testimonials prior to purchasing the unit. After utilizing the unit now for some time I can state I have actually had zero problems and the unit has carried out flawless. We just purchased this Gamo 6110065854 Zmb Air Rlf W/ 4, using the discount and the complimentary shipping. Made it the finest rate on the web when we purchased it initially of this month.



Great
It's a great gun, just like the description. I had one thing I don't like tho, when I cock or brake the barrel, mid way of cocking it scrapes the side on the inside. I don't know if I have to put oil there or what. But so far it's amazing.



Gamo 6110065854 Zmb Air Rlf W/ 4 Details



Gamo Zombie air rifle Spring-piston Breakbarrel Single-shot 11mm scope dovetails No open sights Fluted barrel 30 lbs. cocking effort Ambidextrous synthetic stock Dual raised cheekpieces Manual safety Rubber buttpad Includes 4x32 scope, mount and polymer-tipped pointed pellets ... Gamo Zombie air rifle combo with 4x32 scope, mount & polymer-tipped pointed pellets...



Gamo 6110065854 Zmb Air Rlf W/ 4 Features



  • caliber: 0.177
  • velocity: 1250.00 ft/sec
  • Warranty: One year limited warranty
  • Spring Gun, 4x32 Scope, Mount & Pellets



This item making me and my family so very happy. I really love Gamo 6110065854 Zmb Air Rlf W/ 4 very much, it is good for me. And would be flawless for someone like me, I really love it. If you are searching for a Air Rifles, so i high recommended this item to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


Gamo 6110065854 Zmb Air Rlf W/ 4 even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Great
It's a great gun, just like the description. I had one thing I don't like tho, when I cock or brake the barrel, mid way of cocking it scrapes the side on the inside. I don't know if I have to put oil there or what. But so far it's amazing.