Gamo 3-9X40 Adjustable Objective Scope with Rings On Sale

Gamo 3-9X40 Adjustable Objective Scope with Rings




Show Price



I got this product about 5 days ago and am really delighted with the product. I had an Gamo 3-9X40 Adjustable Objective Scope with Rings and I would never ever purchase again. Up until now so excellent. Can't be worse than the Gamo 3-9X40 Adjustable Objective Scope with Rings Also if you registered it on line you got an added 2 months guarantee.



Works Great!
I bought this last week and I absolutely love it. It's much larger than my previous scope and zooms in and out which is really nice. You can really focus in on a target and hit the bulls eye almost every time once you get it sighted in. Took about 3-4 shots and hit the center almost every time at around 40ft or so (Pics included) It shot low the first time but dead center, then just a tad bit high the next shot, the third was slightly to the left, but the next 4 shots were perfectly in the middle. Highly recommend getting this scope for any air gun or small caliber rifle such as a 22.



Gamo 3-9X40 Adjustable Objective Scope with Rings Details



This Gamo scope is also equipped with fully coated optics, it has a generous 3.5" eye relief and a variety of configurations making this a great scope for most hunting situations or target practice.



Gamo 3-9X40 Adjustable Objective Scope with Rings Features



  • 3-9X Magnification; Objective Lens Diameter: 40mm; Fully Coated Lens
  • Exit Pupil Range: 13.3-4.4mm Eye Relief: 3.5in. Field of View @ 100 yards: 40-13ft; Diopter Compensation 2/-2 dpt; Twilight Factor 10.95 -18.97;
  • Max Elevation/Windage 30ft/100yds
  • Tube Diameter 1"; Length, Approx. 12.7in; Parallax 30yd
  • 1 Year Limited Warranty



This product making me and my close friends so very fortunate. I really like Gamo 3-9X40 Adjustable Objective Scope with Rings very much, it is perfect for me. And would be perfect for someone like me, I really love it. If you are trying to find a Rifle Scopes, so i high suggested this hot product to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in United States of America.


Gamo 3-9X40 Adjustable Objective Scope with Rings even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : lost leader alert all cheese
I bought a Gamo Big Cat 1250 air rifle and it came with only a cheesey scope and no sights. Therefore I had no choice but to use the included scope. I was disappointed with the supplied scope so opted to buy the better one . I spent $69 for the new scope and when it arrived I was surprised to see it come in a blister pak. the instructions were not for the scope purchased and the mounting instructions were useless.They were folded origami stye to fit into the packaging, another cheesey sign of things to come. I get the scope mounted and find that it doesn't fit the rifle!! The included mounts and the package clearly states that the scope fits the rifle, but don't let that get in the way. A call to the manufacturer and I was told that I could buy a mount that does fit for another $29.00! I asked why they didn't include the ring mounts that would have fit instead of the only slightly smaller ones that do not and got no answer. I asked what rifles were the short mounts intended for and...