Gamo .177 Cal, Round Lead Balls, 250ct Best Offers

Gamo .177 Cal, Round Lead Balls, 250ct




Show Price



I received this product about 2 days ago and am very pleased with the item. I had an Gamo .177 Cal, Round Lead Balls, 250ct and I would never ever purchase once again. So far so good. Can't be worse than the Gamo .177 Cal, Round Lead Balls, 250ct Also if you registered it on line you got an additional two months warranty.



Gamo lead ball
This stuff is deadly! I used it in my Mayhem 4.5mm co2 pistol for target practice and back yard pest control. It works in the magazines made for bb's. It is decently accurate in a smoothbore air gun. It should preform better in a rifle barrel. I bought all I could as it is not very common to find on the shelf. It penetrates well and expands. I have not tried these lead balls in a high powered rifle such as a RWS but I would figure they will work but a standard pellet will preform best.



Gamo .177 Cal, Round Lead Balls, 250ct Description



Lead round pellets for use in plinking and target practice.



Gamo .177 Cal, Round Lead Balls, 250ct Features



  • caliber: 0.177
  • quantity: 250 round ball pellets



This product making me and my close friends so very excited. I absolutely love Gamo .177 Cal, Round Lead Balls, 250ct very much, it is good for me. And would be flawless for someone like me, I really like it. If you are looking for a BBs, so i high suggested this hot product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in USA.


Gamo .177 Cal, Round Lead Balls, 250ct even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Perfect for V3
I have the Gamo V3 and these lead balls are perfect for that pistol. Very accurate with no ricochet to worry about. I want more.