On Sale GAMO Red Laser with Light Scope Mount

GAMO Red Laser with Light Scope Mount




Show Price



I received this item about 3 days ago and am extremely pleased with the product. I had an GAMO Red Laser with Light Scope Mount and I would never purchase again. Up until now so great. Can't be worse than the GAMO Red Laser with Light Scope Mount Also if you registered it on line you got an additional two months warranty.



Love this Product
I attached this to my Gamo Air rifle, it fit right on the scope with in a minute, I recommend it, it is made out of heavy duty metal, the lazer points beautify and the flash light in the middle of the night is like spot light, I love it. It was worth the $35, if I ever get another Air rifle or even a rifle with scope, I am getting another one, no question.



GAMO Red Laser with Light Scope Mount Explanation



Tactical red Laser and flashlight with 1" Scope Mount



GAMO Red Laser with Light Scope Mount Features



  • Black matte finish
  • Includes momentary pressure switch
  • 80 Lumen flashlight
  • Includes, hex wrench, instuction manual and batteries
  • 1 year limited warranty



This hot product making me and my family so very pleased. I really love GAMO Red Laser with Light Scope Mount very much, this is best for me. And would be flawless for someone like me, I absolutely love it. If you are searching for a Lasers, so i high suggested this hot product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in United States.


GAMO Red Laser with Light Scope Mount even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Better than descrlbed!
Excellent product! Mounting on the scope and calibrating the laser site easy. Consistently within 4 inches or better to the bullseye at 40 yards. Haven't tried it in the field yet but looking forward to it!!!!!