Get Rebate Gamo Combo Pack .22 Caliber Pellets (TS-22, Hunter, Magnum, Master Point)

Gamo Combo Pack .22 Caliber Pellets (TS-22, Hunter, Magnum, Master Point)




Show Price



Well, after doing a great deal of research and reading the testimonials right here and elsewhere, I decided to purchase Gamo Combo Pack .22 Caliber Pellets (TS-22, Hunter, Magnum, Master Point). Though I 'd have chosen a better guarantee, I chose the features were attractive enough to try it. It is a great deal of cash to toss away if it falls short just after the guarantee. I am totally in love with this item. It is high quality product, wise features. I simply got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later on if needed.



Typical Gamo pellets
Well about everywhere you read a Gamo pellet review you're going to see a lot of low ratings. My first complaint is lack uniformity in the pellets. Only 2 of the pellets types shot acceptable groups. The TS-22 is ok at long range and the Magnum Energies shoot nice groups under 25 yards. I tested them against Crosman Premier hollow points and some Daisy field pellets. The Gamo's made them look like match grade pellets. The Crosman HP's were tack drives compared to the Gamo pellets.



Gamo Combo Pack .22 Caliber Pellets (TS-22, Hunter, Magnum, Master Point) Details



This Combo Pack Contains 4 Types of .22 Cal. Pellets: Master Point, TS-22, Magnum and Hunter



Gamo Combo Pack .22 Caliber Pellets (TS-22, Hunter, Magnum, Master Point) Features



  • Quantity: 950 200 TS-22 22.00 grain
  • 25 Hunter 15.30 grain
  • 250 Magnum 15.60 grain
  • 250 Master Point 16.20 grain
  • 950 pellets



This hot product has made me and my close friends so very excited. I absolutely like Gamo Combo Pack .22 Caliber Pellets (TS-22, Hunter, Magnum, Master Point) very much, this is great for me. And would be accomplish for someone like me, I absolutely like it. If you are searching for a Air Gun Pellets, so i high recommended this hot item to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


Gamo Combo Pack .22 Caliber Pellets (TS-22, Hunter, Magnum, Master Point) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : M. Tuck
I tried these in a benjamin trail all weather no accurate at all only the domed ones had a decent grouping the hunting and long range ones. The two pointed types were terrible in my benjamin rifle I hope they work better in a gamo rifle because I wont buy these again